Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lesson Plan Helpers


I am now in the stage of my degree plan where I am creating lesson plans. I can see that creating plans takes much time and consideration of the idea bank we call a noggin as well as Common Core Standards. My main focus when it comes to creating lesson plans it to make sure what I will be teaching will not only get across facts and principles but engage my students so that it sticks for them. I have listed below some wonderful websites that have tons of ideas for lesson plans. I would love to grow the list below if you know of any more creative minds out there!
 
Teachers pay Teachers
 
The Teachers Corner

Teacher Planet
 
Discovery Education

Scholastic
 
Share my Lesson

Free Ed

Education World
 
Read Write Think
 
Lesson Plans Inc

Teacher Vision
 
 PBS
 
Primary Resources UK
 
Lesson Planet
 
Schools Net
  
Math Forum

First Schools
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Educators from around the world are uniting to design a global curriculum continuum using OER. Lessons are built on Glogster. Each lesson that we develop contains activities to match all learning styles. Love to have you join us and learn more about this way of developing lesson plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy! I just looked into signing up for Glogster :-)

    ReplyDelete